The color palette will change drastically however if it is the Squads' mothers making a furniture purchase. A quality made sofa typically sells for around two grand. The sofa is not a disposable item and is expected to have a very long life. Are moms going to select the Squads' rainbow colors for their sofa? My Midwest experience? No way. They will buy a Pottery Barn beige sofa with a forty dollar brightly colored pillow. The pillow gets tossed when the season changes.
Exceptions apply of course.
1. Bold personalities will gravitate towards bold colors.
2. Risk takers are willing to choose a big color with a big price.
3. Disposable income can of course be a driving factor in color choice.
4. Those born and raised along the coast, near mountains, and deserts often go bold - there's a connection to clear blue skies.
5. High ticket sports cars often go bold shouting a greater sense of power.
6. Modern designs are simple in form and can tolerate high chromatic hues.
What's the boldest color you spent on a high ticket item?